Technorati href="http://www.technorProfile Thinking Nurse: What Kind of Blogger Are You?

Thinking Nurse

This blog will reflect my interests in learning disabilities, nursing, nursing theory, philosophy and politics and my general interests in the arts and literature. (Nursing is an art as well as a science!) Philosophy and nursing have been intrinsically linked since the days of Socrates, his mother was a midwife, and taught him everything he knew!

Friday, May 20, 2005

What Kind of Blogger Are You?





You Are a Pundit Blogger!



Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few
.



I am always very sceptical about these blogthings. This one seemed worth posting, or was it simply that my vanity forced me to post it?

4 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Nurse Practitioners Save Lives said...

I think it was a cool post. I tried it myself and came up with the same results..

 
At 5:41 AM, Anonymous nursing degree online said...

Hi Thinking Nurse, I was just blog surfing and found you! Wow, I really like this one.
It’s such a pleasure to read your post …. Interesting! I was over at another site

looking at nursing

and they didn't go into as much detail as you, but nonetheless interesting.

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous uk nursing said...

Hi Thinking Nurse, I have been visiting sites for hours and I really like what you have done with your blog. Informative and interesting! In fact I found your site just after
I visited veterinary nursing
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Mom’s are a very powerful demographic that advertisers and marketing companies need to start listening to.

-------------

dilrukshi

Wow, check out this site called http://www.fluc.com
. Free SMS and free mobile ads!! Its fantastic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Technorati search
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory