Technorati href="http://www.technorProfile Thinking Nurse: Technical Problems

Thinking Nurse

This blog will reflect my interests in learning disabilities, nursing, nursing theory, philosophy and politics and my general interests in the arts and literature. (Nursing is an art as well as a science!) Philosophy and nursing have been intrinsically linked since the days of Socrates, his mother was a midwife, and taught him everything he knew!

Monday, May 09, 2005

Technical Problems

My apologies for the technical glitch that meant the same post was published no less than 7 times over on my blog. Hope it didnt make my blogging seem any more repetitive than usual...

I know why it happened, which is halfway to preventing it happening again.

4 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Anonymous nurse said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a nursing site/blog. It pretty much covers nursing related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 1:59 AM, Anonymous nursing degree online said...

Hi Thinking Nurse, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at uk nursing
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

 
At 4:56 AM, Anonymous community health nursing said...

Hi Thinking Nurse, I was just blog surfing and found you! Wow, I really like this one.
It’s such a pleasure to read your post …. Interesting! I was over at another site

looking at uk nursing

and they didn't go into as much detail as you, but nonetheless interesting.

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don’t see the problem with their aff link inclusion.

-------------

sangeetha

Wow, check out this site called http://www.fluc.com
. Free SMS and free mobile ads!! Its fantastic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Technorati search
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory