Technorati href="http://www.technorProfile Thinking Nurse: Sister In White

Thinking Nurse

This blog will reflect my interests in learning disabilities, nursing, nursing theory, philosophy and politics and my general interests in the arts and literature. (Nursing is an art as well as a science!) Philosophy and nursing have been intrinsically linked since the days of Socrates, his mother was a midwife, and taught him everything he knew!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Sister In White

Nurse blogging is getting bigger and better every day.

I love to promote new nursing blogs, and here is another brand new student nurse blog:

Sister In White

Here is an extract from her first post:


i am supposed to be working on several assignements for school but instead i decided to start blogging. me? yes! and i don't even like writing. i know good writing when i see it but i don't consider myself much of a writer. so let's see how long i have patience in trying to keep this blog going...

so ok. this blog is going to be my feeble attempt at journaling my way towards a degree in nursing as well as trying to conceive and carry another baby to term. i am hoping to have the baby before i'm done with school. one can always hope, right? currently i am on sick leave because i've been diagnosed with a burnout. yes, a nursing student with a burnout. haha! i'm already burned and i haven't even graduated!


I think this will be an interesting one to watch!

If you are a nurse or nursing student starting out in blogging, send me a link to your blog - I'd love to give it a plug.

5 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about indiana state board of nursing and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about indiana state board of nursing so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by indiana state board of nursing

 
At 12:06 AM, Anonymous veterinary nursing said...

Hi Thinking Nurse, I was just blog surfing and found you! Wow, I really like this one.
It’s such a pleasure to read your post …. Interesting! I was over at another site

looking at veterinary nursing

and they didn't go into as much detail as you, but nonetheless interesting.

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous online nursing degree said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a community health nursing site/blog. It pretty much covers community health nursing related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The website's still pretty new, so haven't seem much from it yet.

----------------

sanjana

Wow, check out this site called http://www.fluc.com
. Free SMS and free mobile ads!! Its fantastic

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous LVN nursing said...

From all the three article I read today this article is the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Technorati search
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory