Technorati href="http://www.technorProfile Thinking Nurse: Nursing Moments: Future Editions

Thinking Nurse

This blog will reflect my interests in learning disabilities, nursing, nursing theory, philosophy and politics and my general interests in the arts and literature. (Nursing is an art as well as a science!) Philosophy and nursing have been intrinsically linked since the days of Socrates, his mother was a midwife, and taught him everything he knew!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Nursing Moments: Future Editions

The first edition of 'Nursing Moments' was a great success, and volunteers have been queuing up to host future editions.

So far the schedule is as follows:

Nursing Moments #2 (early June)will be held by Geena at Codeblog; Tales of a Nurse

Nursing Moments #3 (early July) will be held by Jodie at Nurse Ratchett's Alter Ego

and Nursing Moments #4 (early August) will be held by Crzegrl at crzegrl.net

You can send your contributions to me at 'thinkingnurse AT coolgoose DOT com' or to the carnival hosts themselves, the main thing is to GET WRITING NOW!

1 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about nursing and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about nursing so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by nursing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Technorati search
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory