Technorati href="http://www.technorProfile Thinking Nurse: "Nursing Moments" - Publication Date Announcement

Thinking Nurse

This blog will reflect my interests in learning disabilities, nursing, nursing theory, philosophy and politics and my general interests in the arts and literature. (Nursing is an art as well as a science!) Philosophy and nursing have been intrinsically linked since the days of Socrates, his mother was a midwife, and taught him everything he knew!

Friday, April 22, 2005

"Nursing Moments" - Publication Date Announcement

The launch of Nursing Moments has created a buzz around some of the various nursing blogs.

I hope it will be a way that nurse bloggers can begin to draw together as an online community, sharing ideas, supporting each other, promoting the wonderful writing about nursing that is appearing every day in the blogosphere, and making sure that the best articles dont get lost like precious needles in the online haystack.

I hope it will also generate discussion and debate, and get people THINKING about nursing.

Nursing Moments #1 will be posted on or before May 4th 2005

The DEADLINE for receipt of your contributions is May 2nd 2005. send them to thinkingnurse AT coolgoose DOT com.

You dont even need to be a nurse to contribute! As long as the article relates to nursing and healthcare, it will be considered for publication. Poetry is just as welcome as prose.

THINGS WE NEED

We still need a logo - so budding artists out there get your pens and brushes out!

We need publicity - I dont want people to miss the chance to promote excellent pieces of blogging, just because they never heard of this carnival! Mention it on your own blog, get the word out!

We also need volunteers to host future editions of Nursing Moments. I think we should aim to publish it monthly, at least to start with. Hosting a carnival is not just a service to the nurse blogging community, but also a way of promoting your own blog, and generating lots of extra hits!

Think carefully - what have you written in your blog, that the rest of the world badly needs to see?

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Work From Home Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about home based computer work
so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

 
At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about nursing process and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about nursing process so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by nursing process

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Technorati search
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory