Technorati href="http://www.technorProfile Thinking Nurse: Blogitus Interruptus

Thinking Nurse

This blog will reflect my interests in learning disabilities, nursing, nursing theory, philosophy and politics and my general interests in the arts and literature. (Nursing is an art as well as a science!) Philosophy and nursing have been intrinsically linked since the days of Socrates, his mother was a midwife, and taught him everything he knew!

Monday, April 04, 2005

Blogitus Interruptus

Just a note to say I'm sorry to have been away for so long.

Had a pile of work to be handed in today - so blogging took a back seat while I rushed to write up my coursework (at the last minute as usual).

I Have both mocks and real exams coming up too, so my blogging will be reduced in frequency, but hopefully not in quality.

The next item I blog will be the report that I promised from the 'Positive Choices' conference that took place in Nottingham last Friday. I managed to drag myself away from the monstrous heap of paper that surrounds my workstation to get to this extremely successful and enjoyable conference. This report will be posted here VERY SOON.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger James Baker said...

Congratulations Friend for your excellent blog on wood computer furniture!Keep up the good work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
wood computer furniture
I send you my warm regards and wish you continued success.
Have a nice day! :-)

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I then thought that the dinosaurs became extinct long ago, but probably wrong ...
Chinese convinced me that the dinosaurs are still alive, I have a look at the photo - FOTO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Technorati search
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory