Technorati href="http://www.technorProfile Thinking Nurse: "Blog Therapy" - Watch This Space....

Thinking Nurse

This blog will reflect my interests in learning disabilities, nursing, nursing theory, philosophy and politics and my general interests in the arts and literature. (Nursing is an art as well as a science!) Philosophy and nursing have been intrinsically linked since the days of Socrates, his mother was a midwife, and taught him everything he knew!

Sunday, March 13, 2005

"Blog Therapy" - Watch This Space....

As promised, my article on blog therapy is now online; available from: Thinking Nurse's Evaluation of 'Blog Therapy'

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Hello friendly Blogers if you are thinking about oak stair treads and oak stair treads Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on oak stair treads then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about oak stair treads and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://stairs444.com oak stair treads and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Technorati search
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory