Technorati href="http://www.technorProfile Thinking Nurse: Nurses' Network Revamp

Thinking Nurse

This blog will reflect my interests in learning disabilities, nursing, nursing theory, philosophy and politics and my general interests in the arts and literature. (Nursing is an art as well as a science!) Philosophy and nursing have been intrinsically linked since the days of Socrates, his mother was a midwife, and taught him everything he knew!

Monday, February 28, 2005

Nurses' Network Revamp

Bluegnu and Clodagh over at Nurses Network: http://www.nursesnetwork.co.uk/envo/index.php have been busy revamping this excellent nurses' website.

Basically Clodagh had done a huge amount of research and written a whole array of articles useful to nurses, but they were kept separately from the discussion boards, which were the most heavily used part of the site.

Now these articles have been combined cleverly into the discussion boards themselves, making them much easier to find, and considerably improving the whole 'feel' of the site.

I have been a moderator on the Nurses' Network Student Nurses discussion boards for nearly 3 years now - so maybe I am a little biased, but I feel that Nurses Network is a useful asset to the nursing profession, and especially to students. Through the network, many students have been able to support each other, get advice and help from qualified nurses, and grope our way through the confusing maze that is modern healthcare.

3 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Anonymous philosophy of nursing said...

Hi Thinking Nurse, I have been visiting sites for hours and I really like what you have done with your blog. Informative and interesting! In fact I found your site just after
I visited online nursing degree
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

 
At 2:04 AM, Anonymous uk nursing said...

Hi Thinking Nurse, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at nursing
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous uk nursing said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a veterinary nursing site/blog. It pretty much covers veterinary nursing related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Technorati search
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory