Technorati href="http://www.technorProfile Thinking Nurse: Defend the Iranian Bloggers

Thinking Nurse

This blog will reflect my interests in learning disabilities, nursing, nursing theory, philosophy and politics and my general interests in the arts and literature. (Nursing is an art as well as a science!) Philosophy and nursing have been intrinsically linked since the days of Socrates, his mother was a midwife, and taught him everything he knew!

Monday, February 21, 2005

Defend the Iranian Bloggers

This is an emergency alert to all bloggers.

Visit this blogsite now: http://committeetoprotectbloggers.blogspot.com/2005/01/committee-to-protect-bloggers_20.html

The reason for the emergency: two bloggers have been detained by the Iranian authorities; they are Mojtaba Saminejad and Arash Sigarchi here are the links to their stories:
http://committeetoprotectbloggers.blogspot.com/2005/01/arash-sigarchi-has-been-arrested.html
and
http://8mdr8.blogspot.com/
Please visit the Committee to Protect Bloggers Site and take the suggested action - if all bloggers act together, we can show our collective strength and perhaps help the cause of Freedom of Speech.

(I had to take the pictures out of this post as it was bloggering up the way my blog displayed!)

2 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Anonymous uk nursing said...

Hi Thinking Nurse, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at nursing
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

 
At 2:05 AM, Anonymous nursing said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a online nursing degree site/blog. It pretty much covers online nursing degree related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Technorati search
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory