Technorati href="http://www.technorProfile Thinking Nurse: 'Positive Choices' Conference - Nottingham April 1st

Thinking Nurse

This blog will reflect my interests in learning disabilities, nursing, nursing theory, philosophy and politics and my general interests in the arts and literature. (Nursing is an art as well as a science!) Philosophy and nursing have been intrinsically linked since the days of Socrates, his mother was a midwife, and taught him everything he knew!

Monday, January 24, 2005

'Positive Choices' Conference - Nottingham April 1st

I have just learned that I will be one of the 450 student nurses attending this potentially historic conference.

Speakers at the conference will include influential figures in the learning disability field such as Bob Gates and Ruth Northway, as well as some students who I have not yet heard of, but suspect are likely to become leading figures in learning disabilities in the future.

I will of course post a full report of the conference here, as soon as I have recovered and got onto a working PC.

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nursing/news/conference.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Technorati search
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory