Technorati href="http://www.technorProfile Thinking Nurse: Prayer in Nursing

Thinking Nurse

This blog will reflect my interests in learning disabilities, nursing, nursing theory, philosophy and politics and my general interests in the arts and literature. (Nursing is an art as well as a science!) Philosophy and nursing have been intrinsically linked since the days of Socrates, his mother was a midwife, and taught him everything he knew!

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Prayer in Nursing

I post quite a bit to the ICN discussion boards, here is the most contraversial discussion by far: http://icn.ch/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=6&t=000320
in it I question some of the unstated generally accepted attitudes that prayer is always beneficial to patients, taking a stance for atheism, and a humanistic approach to evidence based practice in nursing. I may have gone a little bit too far in some posts!

5 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Anonymous nurse said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a uk nursing site/blog. It pretty much covers uk nursing related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 1:57 AM, Anonymous nursing degree online said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a nursing degree online site/blog. It pretty much covers nursing degree online related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous mba degree said...

Hey this blog is not about distance learning degree

I have been doing hours of research on "MBA Degree" and it brought me to your blog on Prayer in Nursing. Anyways, Thinking Nurse I was reading your blog and I think it is really cool. It’s really a pleasure reading your posts! Keep up the great work.

Keep blogging away :-)

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous mba degree said...

Hi Thinking Nurse, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at accredited dist
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

 
At 3:59 AM, Anonymous army correspondence courses said...

army correspondence coursesarmy correspondence coursesI love this Blog! Won't you Check my army correspondence courses blog out at army correspondence courses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Technorati search
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory